At dotScot Domains, we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing users of our website with the best possible experience. Since our website uses ‘cookies’, by using our website and agreeing to this policy you consent to their use in accordance with the terms of this policy.
This website is owned and operated by dotScot Domains, a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee and registered in Scotland with Company Registration Number SC480161 and having its registered address at 3-2, 106 Hope Street, Glasgow G2 6PH, Scotland (the “Company”).
Headings are included in this Policy for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
On our website we currently do not use any first-party cookies. We may at some point in the future use either or both session cookies and persistent cookies and if that is done, we will list them in this policy as follows, by way of example:
- XXXX – We will use this session cookie to reference your user account whilst logged in for the session length.
- YYYY– We will use this persistent cookie to reference your user account after your session has ended.
- ZZZZ – We will use this persistent cookie to store your account email address to remind you of it during your next visit.
Please note, these are examples of how we will list such cookies and are not real cookies in use at this time.
Third Party And Analytics Cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies. Our advertisers / service providers, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter, may send you these cookies and they may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies to:
- Track your browser across multiple websites;
- build a profile of your web surfing; and
- target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
Cookies And Personal Information
Cookies themselves do not contain any information that personally identifies you but personal information that we store about you may be linked by us to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Blocking And Deleting Cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and/or delete cookies that have already been stored. To block or delete cookies, check the ‘help’ option on your browser and follow the instructions you will find there. Please note that blocking all cookies will, however, adversely affect your ability to use our website and you will not be able to use all the features of our website. Doing this will have a negative impact on the usability of our website.
Applicable Law And Disputes
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Scottish law and the parties shall submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact us by:
- Email to email@example.com
- Post to dotScot Domains, 3-2, 106 Hope Street, Glasgow G2 6PH, Scotland